DarkSlide issues

Reaction score
Just flashed the newest version of DarkSlide. And im helps diggin it but im having one issue. Titanium Backup keeps force closing. Tried uninstalling it then rebooting and reinstalling but still it force closes. I really need this app so I can remove some apps that aren't showing up in my Uninstaller app. Anyone else have this issue with titanium and darkslide. And any ideas on how to fix it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Also the darkslide UI cuts off the part of the box that pops up in the droidforums app, when you click modify, so I can't click on edit. So I can't edit my posts. This is such a good lookin rom but I don't get why titanium backup wont work. And why the UI cuts off that box I was talking about so it doesn't allow me to edit my post on this forum

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
So an update for titanium update just came out and after updating, titanium backup works now. But I still am having an issue with the box that pops up after you click on your post and hit modify. It cuts of part of the box so I can't click on edit. So I can't edit my posts thru the droidforums app. Any ideas on how to fix that. Does anyone else have an issue with darkslide 4.2 cutting off part of pop up action boxes? Its really annoying that I can't edit my posts thru the droidforums app. I hope how I explained all this makes sense lol

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Well it just dawned on me to try reinstalling the droidforums app. And so now the box that pops up after clicking on modify doesn't cut of the word edit so I can click on it now and edit my posts. So I managed to fix every issue I had. So now I'm hella loving DarkSlide 4
.2. One question I still have tho is, I'm using the blur version of darkslide. But I heard there was a blurless version. Can someone verify that for me and point me in the direction of where to download it.