Darkslide Gingerbread

cubsfan187

Reaction score
BBC posted on mdw that he ran into a problem and it's bootlooping. He's trying to get it fixed and he'll tweet when its ready. Tonight hopefully. Fingers crossed....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

crodgers0618

Reaction score
You think it would be a good idea to go ahead and go to a rooted 596 or just better to wait?

Sent from my Darkslide X with Netflix

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Well its gonna be based on .596 so you could do that.

NattyBee

Reaction score
DS is dead for me until I see an update. No need sitting and waiting on a ROM when there are tons more out there and are pretty good. When he feels like it he will develop one for GB and at that time I'll check it out. Until then Zombiefied for me!

DarkSlide is not a dead rom. BBCrackman is a very busy guy, and has been working on it. You gotta understand that he has a life, and hasn't had time to mess with updating the rom the way the leaks have been coming. Also, there are several threads regarding this topic, over at MyDroidWorld. BBC has stated already that he is near to a release, but that his X is caught in a bootloop. Please be patient, and you will see DSGB very soon. :)

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NattyBee

Reaction score
You think it would be a good idea to go ahead and go to a rooted 596 or just better to wait?

Sent from my Darkslide X with Netflix

You might as well go ahead and get up to GB...you'll need to be on .595 or .596 in order to take the new DS.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
DS is dead for me until I see an update. No need sitting and waiting on a ROM when there are tons more out there and are pretty good. When he feels like it he will develop one for GB and at that time I'll check it out. Until then Zombiefied for me!

DarkSlide is not a dead rom. BBCrackman is a very busy guy, and has been working on it. You gotta understand that he has a life, and hasn't had time to mess with updating the rom the way the leaks have been coming. Also, there are several threads regarding this topic, over at MyDroidWorld. BBC has stated already that he is near to a release, but that his X is caught in a bootloop. Please be patient, and you will see DSGB very soon. :)

Well said Natty!

OP
S

scriptdevil

Reaction score

Agreed. Well said. Better to wait for stable rom, than to wait for an update to an unstable rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Agreed. That's why BBC has not put it out yet. Too many leaks to keep up with and keep making changes to. I wanna hit the darkslide runnin and not look back! Hahaha

mgault

Reaction score
I sure hope this isn't dead. I know cm7 is the big news but I am still looking foward to your work...
BBC

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums