Darkslide battery indicator.

clclark7

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to change the battery indicator? I love the rom but hate the battery indicator.

Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Im not sure that is gonna be possible... They only possible way I am thinking you are gonna be able to change it is to use "Meta-morph." Unfortunately I am NO metamorph expert and don't want to give advice on something I am not proficient in..

jsw6380a

Reaction score
However.. I am not totally familiar with DS 4.2 ... If it has a toolbox you might be able to tweak it in there... If not you will have to install a different theme over the ROM and I have yet to see one for Darkslide... There is a thread on here dedicated to darkslide under ROMS... That might help out a little... If not.. I think BBcrackerman (I think thats his name) is the dev of that ROM and he is loyal to android forums I beleive.. Maybe you could gather a lil more info from there..

I hope I pointed you in the right direction at least.. dancedroid

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I had darkslide and I used metamorph to change the battery (darkslide doesn't have toolbox) and it always ended up going back to the darkslide battery. People said of u found one that was in 10% incriminates then it would work but it never did for me.

So I don't think you are able to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Look for jmtownsend he has ALWAYS helped me. He knows darkslide inside and out. If you have a question ask him. He knows all hahaha.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
C

clclark7

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the replies. The rom is so amazing that I guess I'll just deal with it!

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the replies. The rom is so amazing that I guess I'll just deal with it!

Go to the DS thread at MyDroidWorld, page 43 and ask the guy named sfacimma. Post #856. It would be page #86 from phone. BBCrackman has his threads a 20 per page.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\