1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Darkness/Brightness mod?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by BoostedSchemes, Oct 3, 2010.

1. BoostedSchemes

BoostedSchemes New Member

I have been having a great time with 4.8, no issues.
    So, of course without having problems to fix I started looking for potential things I'd like to mess with - the screen brightness mods seem essential for me. A lot of times I get woken up at 3am with mail from work and my eyeballs are literally sore by morning from having to adjust to the glare of the "dark" setting that the phone currently allows, then going back to sleep.

Any chance of implementing this via an update, or does anyone have a suggestion for adding it to my phone myself? Do not want to stray from Chevys rom to Scholes/CM just for this feature!

Thanks guys and gals.
  2. BoostedSchemes

BoostedSchemes New Member

Oh and just to put it out there this app: AdjBrightness - Android app on AppBrain

works wonderfully, but I am hoping for something that will let the droid know it can auto adjust down to 2 instead of 16, and/or let the default brightness settings reflect the new range.
  3. jeston

jeston Member

I use Setting Profiles to automatically adjust the brightness of my display during a set time. Basically, it's like Locale where you set conditions and tell it what settings to change when those particular conditions are met.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

i9003 mod screen brighter

mod brightness android 10â„…

modding brightnes setting android

screen brightnes mod overmaximum for rockchip