Darken Screen

No.Division

Reaction score
You may need to adjust the brightness in the settings of your browser. Or uncheck automatic brightness in browser settings.

Sent from my Galaxy sIII using Droid Forums

OP
P

papat912

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, the brightness is set to about 40%. I thought that the screen should stay the same, weather in email or browser.

No.Division

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, the brightness is set to about 40%. I thought that the screen should stay the same, weather in email or browser.

No problem:) I thought the same as well.. Is the problem fixed?

OP
P

papat912

Reaction score
No, the problem is still there, I've been trying to solve this on my on for several months with no success.

No.Division

Reaction score
That's strange. I had the same problem and stumbled upon a thread here suggesting the brightness within the browser settings. Worked for me and haven't had a problem since. Do you have power-saving mode enabled? Maybe that's the problem? Good luck.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Got to love the self-healing phone feature. What will they think of next?

Eschurr

Reaction score
That's strange. I had the same problem and stumbled upon a thread here suggesting the brightness within the browser settings. Worked for me and haven't had a problem since. Do you have power-saving mode enabled? Maybe that's the problem? Good luck.

I'm having the same problem and i've had it for a while! I thought i was crazy. I'd love to know how to fix it.

OP
P

papat912

Reaction score
I don't know what I did but my Oral Roberts phone healed itself. I was wondering if I was the only one having this issue.

coryrk26

Reaction score
I had the same problem with emails. Then I turned off power saving mode on the pull down screen. Haven't had a problem since.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

MattE303

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
I had the same problem with emails. Then I turned off power saving mode on the pull down screen. Haven't had a problem since.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums
If you decide to turn Power Saving mode back on, go into the settings and uncheck "Background Color", this is what causes the screen to darken in some apps.

Eschurr

Reaction score
If you decide to turn Power Saving mode back on, go into the settings and uncheck "Background Color", this is what causes the screen to darken in some apps.

Hey, thanks! this fixed it! Many thanks!