1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DarkEdge Theme:

Discussion in 'Xeudoxus' started by yankees2009, May 24, 2010.

1. yankees2009

yankees2009 New Member

:icon_evil: Ok So whenever I try to download a darkedge theme I put it in the root of my SDCard go to rommanger and press install. That works, but then when I go to reboot the phone it goes past the "M" sign then when It get's to the "DarkEdge" logo it doesnt work. It reboots and reboots and reboots. So I have to restore my phone again and start from scratch. So could anybody please help me with this so I wont always have to restore my phone. Like give me links where I can download DarkEdge themes! Thanks Guys, Please help me ASAP!
  2. yankees2009

yankees2009 New Member

anybody???
  3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

you follow directions? Is it compatable with your rom?
  4. yankees2009

yankees2009 New Member

lol that might help!
  5. jimmiet

jimmiet New Member

As With All Installs...

Read the instructions. The DE Team put together a step by step guide with all the downloads found here. Download it, read it, and follow it step by step and things should go off without a hitch. There are also install videos provided if you want to watch as you go. :)
  6. yankees2009

yankees2009 New Member

I know how to install DarkEdge and everything but I dont know how to put a theme or background on it!
  7. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Moving to correct area....hang on!!
  8. 7h3.4pp12en7ic3

7h3.4pp12en7ic3 New Member

?? I'm sorry but this comment doesn't make sense. DarkEdge IS a theme. You either apply it over the DE Nandroid (don't do through ROM Manager, need SPRecovery) or over a compatible ROM, in which case the theme is a Metamorph file. Beyond that, you will probably crash when you apply the Framework MM, so you need to use ADB with FwT to manually transfer the framework. Then you should reboot fine. You will still need to use A2S to move your apps to /system, and then apply the Apps MetaMorph, and Icons if you wish.