darkedge pe2 calendar problem

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by trailjunkee, Oct 25, 2010.

1. trailjunkee

trailjunkee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, I know several of you are running these 2 together with good success. I thought I got everything right but my calender is white on white. Anybody have any suggestions? I did use the free version of mm and noticed that it said it wouldn't work with stock g apps. Is that what's going on?

Thanks

2. listenman20

listenman20 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you try the calendar fix update n the op?

3. trailjunkee

trailjunkee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes. After installing PE2 and prior to installing DE. I thought that was to fix the black on black issue from the PE2 built in theme. Do you think it will fix my problem? I was thinking it was an issue with DE not really being built for PE2.

4. listenman20

listenman20 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's a possibility. The calendar fix is just basically an update patch with the original Google calendar in it. Flash that and it should just change ya calendar to stock.

5. trailjunkee

trailjunkee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I applied the calendar update.zip as update.zip using SPrecovery and there was no change to the appearance of my calendar. Still white text on a white background from any of the calendar views, no lines nothing. I can see text using the planner view. I guess nobody else is running into this and maybe I just need to go back to the stock theme because I just can't seem to find any way to change the text color within this app other than to drop the theme.

Thanks

6. trailjunkee

trailjunkee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, I forgot to mention that when I switched to DarkEdge theme I also now have 2 camera apps, 2 calendar apps, and stock music players. There may be other doubles in the apps that I don't see. Maybe I just didn't understand the flash procedure for this but I was pretty sure I did it correctly. Any advice out there from you guys running this theme on PE2.

Thanks