Darkedge for Laucher Pro?

Discussion in 'Xeudoxus' started by winner00, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Snarkrifice

Snarkrifice New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A thousand times, thank you!

2. efffin mat

efffin mat Member

Ratings:
    +0
    couple quick things.

1. i'm pretty sure someone who knew what they were doing could fix the black bar in launcher pro. set a gesture to show/hide the notification bar and hide it then unhide it. it'll come back semi-transparent with the scanlines. dunno if anyone else has noticed this.

2. I'd still be very interested in a launcher pro theme for the launcher pro plus people out there. the launcher pro widgets can be themed (i've seen it done elsewhere) it would be cool if someone could DE them

you guys rock. thanks. bai.

3. Snarkrifice

Snarkrifice New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed the problem with the black bar... Federico's been made aware of it, and may or may not implement a fix...

LauncherPro Forum • View topic - Notification bar transparency not working

In short, it's because the wallpaper actually starts below the status bar. It might take some hacking of some sort to fix that, and it looks like it's something he specifically would have to implement in order to fix. In the meantime, I had just set my home key action under Behavior settings in LP to show/hide the status bar when I wanted it there... But that got tiresome because it had to be done every time I returned to the home screen, so I just contented myself with the black bar. We'll have to wait, looks like...

I'm not much of a themer [yet] myself, but one option for the widgets is the themed version of LP used for the REVOlution theme - it doesn't give the LPP widgets scanlines, but it does make them transparent black, and they mesh a little better than the stock ones.

Evolution-LauncherPro_0.8.1.0.apk

Only downside to this I noticed last night - since there's a new version of LP on the Market, 0.8.1.1, it looks like the Facebook LPP widget in this themed version won't authenticate with Facebook's API. *sighs* C'est la vie.

Search tags for this page
app drawer icon

app drawer png

laucher blackbar