DarkEdge for Bugless Beast 1.1

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by DroidSloth, Jun 4, 2010.

1. DroidSloth

DroidSloth Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Most people don't have a problem with the market. If you look back thru some of the single digit pages, maybe it was somewhere in 3-6, not quite sure, someone gave some steps to get the market working.

2. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So wait what does this mean 'MM theme'? I'm thinking metamorph, but that sorta doesn't make sense to me... trying to get the market to stop FC'ing on me as well..

3. DroidSloth

DroidSloth Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have never been able to reproduce any market issues and I've installed the DE themes no less than 50 times on my phone (testing every color with/without icons at least once). The MM Theme he is referring to is the apps theme from the original DE post by Xeudoxus. So he installed my base theme for BB then installed metamorph, then installed the original mm "MARKET APPS" downloaded from http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/43628-release-darkedge-ui.html. Or something like that, just a guess.

4. DroidSloth

DroidSloth Member

Ratings:
    +0
    These here tubes seemed to be clogged with Froyo today! Since's Pete's release is only RC, I'ma gonna hold off on theming it until another release comes out. Sorry all.

5. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to report back that I got the market fixed. I went to a completely stock bb 1.1 rom and flashed DE over that and it all works great.. the vending.apk just didn't wanna play nice with whatever I was using.

Theme looks gr8!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

6. quadjacks

quadjacks Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any ETA on the LWP fix?

7. DroidSloth

DroidSloth Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not til the next version, which will be when Pete releases a stable BuglessBeastFroyo. sorry I just don't have it in me to update all 14 with a fix and I don't think just one patch will do it cause it would only be one color.

8. quadjacks

quadjacks Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That's kewl, love this theme... Do you think it'll support Froyo?

9. DroidSloth

DroidSloth Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately I do not think my setup will very easily. May have to wait for the great Team DarkEdge to work their magic. After this busy weekend I'll be tinkering with Pete's latest Froyo build and see how much of the theme I can integrate, but I don't have a whole lotta hope.

10. quadjacks

quadjacks Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Man it is so ALL GOOD, take your time... Just really appreciate the time spent for this..., REAL TALK!!!! Keep up the Awesome, Supernatural work...

11. AceDROID

AceDROID Member

Ratings:
    +1
    DS, I'm absolutely loving the DE blue one for my BB 1.1. I came across an app that has the classic white on white that makes it difficult to read, and unfortunately the app itself does not have any theme modding within it (kinda like how you can set handcent to "dark" rather than light and not have many black on black text issues)... Skype. I dunno if anyone cares to try to theme it to make it look not white on white text, but i dunno. figured its worth a shot

12. CrashnBrn

CrashnBrn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow this is so awesome. It was all so easy to do! I'm in love! Thank you!!!!!!!

#156 CrashnBrn, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2010