Dark Twitter MetaMorph

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by DF Smod, Aug 21, 2010.

1. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    Here is a Metamorph I made for a dark twitter with transparent widget backgrounds

Make sure the twitter.apk is named twitter.apk and in the system/app folder of your phone, to sucessfully get it there go to data/app and long press on the com.twitter.apk (or something like that) and select move, navigate to system/app and paste then reboot

Put this zip file on your SD card and open MM and choose unzip new theme, choose theme, and apply all...then reboot

Here are some screen shots

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

if you don't like the transparent widget back you can open the MM file and remove the.png files and just have the dark twitter and regular widget backgrounds

I tested this on my phone it worked perfectly, a reboot was necessary after the MM was applied for the changes to take effect, this is the stock twitter for android and should work on any device that is Metamorph compatable

Any troubles post back, I am going out for a well deserved day with the family so I won't be able to address any issues until tonight, this is pretty simple so there shouldn't be any problems

Search tags for this page
dark twitter themes

twitter background black apk