Dark Theme

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Dwyndal, May 27, 2011.

1. Dwyndal

Dwyndal New Member

**EDIT** Found one on the themes section will test it out and see how ti does with this particular ROM, i wasn't sure if most themes worked with all ROMs.

*original*

Hi guys first time poster love the site love this ROM, been through several but my phone is my best friend and i'm quirky :)

My questions is i'm looking to get more battery life out of my Droid and i use text some but more Gtalk with friends overseas since it's cheaper than MMS charges for both of us. Gtalk is great but it's a battery hog due to the WHITE screen, i'd love a mod / ability to alter the background to black and text to white. Any chances of suggesting something on this, the white screen also blinds me, i keep my phone at 0% brightness and 5% using the bugless new percentages.

Best,

~D

PS if this is the wrong section, i'll gladly switch - i was just lurking themes and this is the bugless area haha
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  2. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

If you're on a gingerbread rom, click the link in my sig for inverted gingerbread gtalk and flash it in recovery or rom manager.... if you're on a froyo rom, go to the Droid themes section/Droid themers/ecsnead's blacked out/ froyo gtalk blacked out....

Sent from a floating box in the ocean
  3. Dwyndal

Dwyndal New Member

Thanks I found the inverted for Froyo fom thebowers et al on the themes section, I wasn't sure all would work with all roms but tested out and success. I will slowly work on inverting all for look and battery life. I was happy to see calendar and some otheres available.
Search tags for this page
dark theme icons for adroid

dark themes for android