1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dark Theme

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Dwyndal, May 27, 2011.

1. Dwyndal

Dwyndal New Member

**EDIT** Found one on the themes section will test it out and see how ti does with this particular ROM, i wasn't sure if most themes worked with all ROMs.

*original*

Hi guys first time poster love the site love this ROM, been through several but my phone is my best friend and i'm quirky :)

My questions is i'm looking to get more battery life out of my Droid and i use text some but more Gtalk with friends overseas since it's cheaper than MMS charges for both of us. Gtalk is great but it's a battery hog due to the WHITE screen, i'd love a mod / ability to alter the background to black and text to white. Any chances of suggesting something on this, the white screen also blinds me, i keep my phone at 0% brightness and 5% using the bugless new percentages.

Best,

~D

PS if this is the wrong section, i'll gladly switch - i was just lurking themes and this is the bugless area haha
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  2. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

If you're on a gingerbread rom, click the link in my sig for inverted gingerbread gtalk and flash it in recovery or rom manager.... if you're on a froyo rom, go to the Droid themes section/Droid themers/ecsnead's blacked out/ froyo gtalk blacked out....

Sent from a floating box in the ocean
  3. Dwyndal

Dwyndal New Member

Thanks I found the inverted for Froyo fom thebowers et al on the themes section, I wasn't sure all would work with all roms but tested out and success. I will slowly work on inverting all for look and battery life. I was happy to see calendar and some otheres available.
Search tags for this page
dark theme icons for adroid

dark themes for android