Dark Red SG3

Caesars

Reaction score
Well considering in almost every populated area in the country, reception and rate plans are the same, why wouldn't someone get a color of the phone they want? You literally don't lose anything, and you end up having something you want. If ford only sold pink trucks, I bet people would buy red rams only because they weren't pink.

xccell

Reaction score
Well considering in almost every populated area in the country, reception and rate plans are the same, why wouldn't someone get a color of the phone they want? You literally don't lose anything, and you end up having something you want. If ford only sold pink trucks, I bet people would buy red rams only because they weren't pink.

Like most trolls they blow hot air and go way off topic. Wth does FORD have anything to do with a red gs3 phone. You sir FAIL.

Sent from Droid X Rubix Focus 0.4 powered.

Caesars

Reaction score
1/10

1 for my response and zero for not being believable enough for "not"understanding the comparison.

Googorola MAXX

ksb

Reaction score
I didn't really care what color the phone was. Knew it was going to have something covering most of it. Went with white
because anything that showed would match any kind of cover.