Dark Edge for Sapphire!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am just fixing the browser and Market image bugs and the rest of the color will be here shortly after!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FYI seems like the bugs are fixed out to testers now!

BlooS

Reaction score
When I tried to install blue over yellow I get stuck at the boot screen. It's not the dark edge boot animation but it's the one I had previously installed. I waited for at least 10 minutes but nothing happens. And the boot animation isn't animated either it just keeps flashing one image of the boot. I tried both sprecovery and clockwork and both had the same results.

713King

Reaction score
What can I do, when I try A2S it says not enough space in. System also when trying to use metamorph it does the same. It worked the first time but than after theming and rebooting my facebook, twitter widgets and other apps were no longer installed. I tried root explorer to remove some apps from system but still no luck, I need help please

RobStemen

Reaction score
Update!

Update time, guys.

BGill has fixed the Market and Browser problems in both gold and blue. He is at work right now and will upload them as soon as he gets home. Now, we recommend going back to stock Sapphire, even if it's just to upgrade, simply because of the manner of this upgrade. In the future, that will likely be unnecessary, but for this update, just go ahead and flash back to stock (it takes like 3 minutes) Expect an update later tonight guys!

Thanks,
Rob Stemen

viperDroid

Reaction score
Icon Help

I have the dark edge blue theme applied and i updated my google maps to 4.4 but it went back to the stock icon. how do i get the themed icon back? anyone can help with this?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Update time, guys.

BGill has fixed the Market and Browser problems in both gold and blue. He is at work right now and will upload them as soon as he gets home. Now, we recommend going back to stock Sapphire, even if it's just to upgrade, simply because of the manner of this upgrade. In the future, that will likely be unnecessary, but for this update, just go ahead and flash back to stock (it takes like 3 minutes) Expect an update later tonight guys!

Thanks,
Rob Stemen

Thanks for the update.
Will flash to stock once Brian gets the updates uploaded.

Looks great so far!

713King

Reaction score
I think to get the icon back on there again on dark edge original post they have hybrid icon pack but I may be wrong

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ill include the new maps in the update tonight

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Was wondering if twitter would be themed?

You can theme twitter using MM. I will include Pandora cause ill have to recode that apk

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

713King

Reaction score
I keep putting twitter on system and running metamorph it keeps telling me that system partion does not have enough space. I tried removing some stuff from system and it still gives me message.