Dark Edge for Sapphire!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is RC3 gonna require starting back at scratch or can we apply over RC2?

Apply Right over, the reason you had to start over from 1 to 2 is cause I fixed so uids and apks that wouldnt take without a wipe

velocity92c

Reaction score
I love this theme but have BoB and WoW issues in about 15 different apps. I'm guessing there's no easy way to fix these, right? Even my themed handcent has the issue in the popup menus. It;s not that big of a deal but this is the only theme where I've run into it, would be niice if there was a fix.

shocka2430

Reaction score
If you go into handcents options and change the style from light to dark it will fix that

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I love this theme but have BoB and WoW issues in about 15 different apps. I'm guessing there's no easy way to fix these, right? Even my themed handcent has the issue in the popup menus. It;s not that big of a deal but this is the only theme where I've run into it, would be niice if there was a fix.

You get these issues because our theme inverts a lot of framework colors and apps that tie into the framework instead of declaring their own color IDs will look screwed up.

There is no easy fix at the moment, but we do have plans for a tool that might correct the majority of apps when utilized.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You get these issues because our theme inverts a lot of framework colors and apps that tie into the framework instead of declaring their own color IDs will look screwed up.

There is no easy fix at the moment, but we do have plans for a tool that might correct the majority of apps when utilized.
That's huge!!!

shocka2430

Reaction score

To help you better if you can't see where to go on handcent, when you bring handcent up hit the menu button on your phone then settings, custom style which is the second option, then theme which is the second option then it says light or black pick black forgot which choose that was but whichever one is not selected lol. Good to go that's how I fixed mine.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
While we wait for the awesomeness that will be rc3, here's another wall lol.

bracemg

Reaction score
When I try to runthe update.zip I'm still getting an abort message. Has anyone downloaded this recently?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
While we wait for the awesomeness that will be rc3, here's another wall lol.

Can you make one without the font?

This one is pretty darn nice shocka..

I like the DE graphic at the bottom of the abyss : )

viperDroid

Reaction score
I LOVE this theme....but the BoB and WoW issues within several apps i frequently use is a deal breaker unfortunately. If this gets fixed i will definitely use this theme.

shocka2430

Reaction score
This site has been kinda dead lol. Anybody got some screen shots of their dark edge sapphire they are proud of to show off or something.