Dark Edge for Sapphire!

shocka2430

Reaction score
That's true kov but this theme its well worth it. Best theme out by a long shot.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
shocka you have a gold one made up?

Perhaps I missed it?

d@|_3

Reaction score
Anyone else have problems with GEM settings not taking? Any adjustments I make do nothing. Battery percentage won't turn off and I cannot get the clock visible. Any ideas?

leftbrain99

Reaction score
Anyone else have problems with GEM settings not taking? Any adjustments I make do nothing. Battery percentage won't turn off and I cannot get the clock visible. Any ideas?

Did you try rebooting after saving your settings?

bracemg

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been addressed but I couldn't find anything.

When I try to run the Update.zip, it attempts to install the Update and then says Installation aborted and the theme doesn't take. Can someone tell me whats up?

Thanks,
MB

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

When I try to run the Update.zip, it attempts to install the Update and then says Installation aborted and the theme doesn't take. Can someone tell me whats up?

Thanks,
MB

Off the top of my head sounds like a bad dl. You made sure you got the sprecovery version right? Also are you using chrome it seems to be messing up the downloads. Try to redownload

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookerdj

Reaction score
i loaded this up using clockwork and you couldnt load up the rom .. i managed to get the rom running then tried a while back loading the theme running clockwork and the same exact thing happened to me as to bracemg i think my phone didnt like aphire using clockwork but i got everything loaded up good and running great with sp recovery..As always bgill555 your work is FANTASTIC!@!!!!!!

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
Thanks for porting this over bgill. I was using dark edge on bb v0.4 but wanted to try sapphire. Working great so far!

Sent from my Droid

bracemg

Reaction score

Thanks,
MB

Off the top of my head sounds like a bad dl. You made sure you got the sprecovery version right? Also are you using chrome it seems to be messing up the downloads. Try to redownload

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yea I re-downloaded it and I'm getting the same error.