Dark Edge for Sapphire!

wingdo

Reaction score
Purple and Orange should be up later tonight when I get home from work

I guess ill add a pic for dlwhtrose

snap20100728165841.png

I am going to have to look at a crayola box to see what other colors still exist so you don't get bored.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bgill55, just wanted to say that someone pointed out to me that your sig and OP pic spell sapphire wrong... :p

It's Sapphire, not Sahpphire.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bgill55, just wanted to say that someone pointed out to me that your sig and OP pic spell sapphire wrong... :p

It's Sapphire, not Sahpphire.
Just further proof that I'm truly dumb

Ficarra

Reaction score
Google Search widget and Pandora widget are both light grey instead of dark grey. :-\

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Google Search widget and Pandora widget are both light grey instead of dark grey. :-\

That's a little vague. What color what version. Only red and pink have Pandora fixed ill add them to the rest when I get a chance. But the Google search widget shouldn't be what launcher are you running?

*edit thanks for the :-\

Ficarra

Reaction score
I'm using Launcher Pro.

Sapphire .8.4, Blue DE Theme, Blue DE Apps

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm using Launcher Pro.

Sapphire .8.4, Blue DE Theme, Blue DE Apps

Launcher pro isn't supported with de and ill fix Pandora for blue tonight or tomorrow. Adw launcher works fine with de

jbrock98

Reaction score
i just redownload the Blue SpRecovery file its about 27mb could have been a server issue but all seems well now! Let me know if there is anymore issues!!!

i clicked to download the sprecovery file for the red theme and it opened a jbthemes window then the prompt for open or save file and the file size said 40mb(something 'round that) then when i actually downloaded it the file is only 200 & sum KBs....wth i feel like i'm too retarded to even click a link

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CAP201007282253.jpg

ADW launcher would fix that Google Search issue?

Did you run the mm for the Google search widget? Cause it's fixed in the theme. Only thing you should use mm for is 3rd party apps

Ficarra

Reaction score
Hmm. Yeah, I suppose I did. ><

Do I re-apply the theme in recovery without a wipe? Or do I have to just leave it like that unless I want a fresh wipe/install of .8.4 + DE theme?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just reflash the theme and you should be fine

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok guys need your opinion I was just doing some edits to the Mms.apk and I edited the color of the time stamp to give it some color. I can do this for all DE colors, my question is should I go ahead with this or just leave it how it is! here is a screen shot! Yes I know its pink it was what i was working on at the time!! let me know so I can get going or move on to something else!!!

snap20100729025912.png