Dark Edge for Sapphire!

Ficarra

Reaction score
No problem. I can live with it for a while.

Thanks for porting this over, by the way. It's working awesomely so far.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok Pink is added to the First Post!!! uggh!!! im beat!! game over for me for a hot second!!!

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
ok Pink is added to the First Post!!! uggh!!! im beat!! game over for me for a hot second!!!

Appreciate all your hard work porting these over to Sapphire!! Using the Red one and it's working great so far nothing bad to report!!

Will throw a donation your way once I get paid on Friday!!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Edit: Fixed it.:)
Great rom and theme btw. Looks awwwwesome!

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
CK, gonna give it a shot.

One more.... I forgot how to get the text in Handcent to not be white on white when typing....

Post #123 has my write up for how to fix that step by step also was put in post#2 cause was so helpful
Thanks bud.

Any one else using FolderOrganizerLite running into black-on-black text when selecting to create a shortcut of an item on the home screen?

91jolson

Reaction score
I just downloaded current blue version, moved it to root of Sd, and flashed it via clockwork. I wiped (just to be safe) and when phone restarted I got constant dialer force closes. I just restored and am about to try it again, just curious if anyone else has had this problem (just read thread and didn't see anything similar).

Btw it looks great though, I loved it on tc rom

Syraz

Reaction score
I just downloaded current blue version, moved it to root of Sd, and flashed it via clockwork. I wiped (just to be safe) and when phone restarted I got constant dialer force closes. I just restored and am about to try it again, just curious if anyone else has had this problem (just read thread and didn't see anything similar).

did you switch back to stock rom first? Don't know if that's the cause but that was recommended to do before installing

annihilator_33

Reaction score
Just got it up and running on my droid, thought i would share, thanks bgill, looking forward to future updates!!!!
sapphire84darkedgeredrc2.jpg

annihilator_33

Reaction score
Any one else using FolderOrganizerLite running into black-on-black text when selecting to create a shortcut of an item on the home screen?
I was running into the black on black text too, i read the post where ck said that the top option in the menu was for apps so i worked around it

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

This happend cause you wiped your data. this got rid of important apks the phone need to run. there is no need to wipe as this isnt a full rom! only a theme.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just got it up and running on my droid, thought i would share, thanks bgill, looking forward to future updates!!!!

Where did you get that Audio widget skin? did you make that? cause Red is my favorite color!!!

annihilator_33

Reaction score

Where did you get that Audio widget skin? did you make that? cause Red is my favorite color!!!
I had to download the 2.1 market hack that's found on the sapphire 0.8.4 wiki page to download it again because it didn't initially show up after i installed the sapphire rom, the same thing with pure grid calendar widget and calendar widget, the transparent red skin cost $.99 but to me it's well worth it because i love red too

jbrock98

Reaction score
i'm using sprecovery and when i click the sprecovery file download it like instantly downloads doesn't take but a second?? they r only 189kb so prolly not the whole theme, am i missing something??? i haven't flashed yet b/c it seems more is to come but thought i would say something bout it

i didn't see anyone respond to this so here it is again lol, but the blue file is only 189kbs and that seems a lil small for a theme didn't wanna flash it b4 i got info on this, i downloaded the blue and yellow for sprecovery one is 189kb and the other is 190kb

shocka2430

Reaction score
I downloaded the sp one just fine. Have you tried redownloading it. Let me try downloading it again and see what size of file it is. And by the way GO Vols!!!!
edit: yes deff. not working it took half a sec to download. Guess something went wrong where he uploaded it. Have to wait till bgill sees this to get a fix. Well i still have the blue sp i can try to upload it for you dont know if thats ok but i'll try.

Last edited:

shocka2430

Reaction score
Shaphire_DE_RC2_Blue_update.zip
heres a link i will leave it up till bgill gets his fixed.