Dark Android Green, Blue, and Red for Liberty 1.5

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Greg, what did you change for the ticker text color? Tried using colorChangev3.jar, but it didn't work.

Sent from 1885

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Greg, what did you change for the ticker text color? Tried using colorChangev3.jar, but it didn't work.

Sent from 1885

I usually use colorChange.jar because it is quicker, but I think it is in the statusbar.xml.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Went another route... the base theme for the rom has it white already, so used that. Rest of the changes took.

But just so I know, where is it in the statusbar.xml? Couldn't find the callout for it in there.

Sent from 1885

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I am guessing from memory, but the file isn't very long and should say ticker in the id or layout line. You would have to decompile it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I always decompile... why deal with hex editing when you can decompile is how I roll!

Sent from 1885

maximus2102

Reaction score
I'm trying to setup your custom Widgets and ran into a problem. I followed your second method but keep getting a error saying there is a problem parsing the package when I try to install the custom widget locker. Any ideas?

Where there any errors from the script? Did you have WidgetLocker installed prior to this and if so, did you uninstall it?

I don't recall seeing any error messages everything looked ok. I did have widget locker installed prior and then uninstalled it afterwards. I'm at work now so I'll try again in a couple hours to verify everything was ok in CMD prompt.

I followed the steps again and everything worked great this time. Cheers!! Oh how did you get the clock and weather theme widget?

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
That is Beautiful Widgets.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Sure. All I ask is that you give credit.

jawonder

Reaction score
I flash the dark blue theme over Liberty 1.5 and everything went well until i did a backupand went to another backup after a while i restored this backup and found that the market keeps Force closing. I flash liberty over top of it and it's the same closure , did the market get an update ? .

Last edited:

jawonder

Reaction score
Last edited:

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Try that fix, i haven't tried it, i just start from scratch when i have that issue (which has only happened when I installed a ROM, then installed a Theme without letting it boot).

jawonder

Reaction score
Try that fix, i haven't tried it, i just start from scratch when i have that issue (which has only happened when I installed a ROM, then installed a Theme without letting it boot).
What if i dowload the market from Darkslide and flash it , think that would fix it ?. I don't want to go through that fix where i have to keep fixing if i switch roms .

Last edited: