GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Clear cash for market don't fix a problem. Have market FC after 15seconds again. I have these problem only after installing dark blue theme.

There is 1 other person who reported the same problem, but I have not been able to replicate the issue. You can try both suggestions here. Every where I look , one of these solutions took care of the issue, but I can't find a reason that it relates to only the blue version.

If the solutions linked do not fix the problem, try installing the green or red theme and see if you have the same problem and let me know. If you still only have the problem on the blue version, try downloading it again. Let me know what happens.

You can also try this version which is a new build.

vtecduck

Reaction score
Clear cash for market don't fix a problem. Have market FC after 15seconds again. I have these problem only after installing dark blue theme.

Mine did the same thing with red, only it wasn't a fresh install just started out of the blue. The way I fixed it was to download fission rom manager, and installed the market from there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly

Mine did the same thing with red, only it wasn't a fresh install just started out of the blue. The way I fixed it was to download fission rom manager, and installed the market from there.

Could anyone having FC issues with the market please try installing the black market from this thread here. This is the same one in my theme except some images swapped out. I would like to see if it is a problem with the blacked out market.

vtecduck

Reaction score
It worked for me this time. I tried it when it first started and it was still fc, that's why I used the one in frm. Odd lol

vtecduck

Reaction score
Did you use the one from the DarkSlide thread?

I did. I tried it when it first happened as well and still had fc issues. When I used the one from frm, it worked right away. I tried the one from darkslide last night and it worked fine this time. Kinda weird lol

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I have a problem with bluetheme. I flash a liberty rom 1.5 on a clean stock 2.3.340 and then a flash your blue theme for this Tom and had a problem with market FC.. it work 5 seconds and force closes.. sorry for my English)) I only can read but very hard to speak

If you flashed the ROM then immediately flashed the theme before the first boot. If you did this, it will sometimes cause problems with the market, i had this issue before. Only fix i've found is to reflash the ROM, boot, open the market to make sure it's good, then install the theme.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Anyone having market FC issues, it appears to be random with this market and the DarkSlide one it is based off of. I have not found a cause yet, bit reflashing the theme or a stock market andthen the theme math work. I am looking for why it happens randomly. I will post a flashable stock market tomorrow.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

molivas37

Reaction score
What is the name of the default custom font used in these themes???!!! I cant find it anywhere!!! Thanks guys!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ming, its a true type font. The epic blue theme for PE link in my signature has a MetaMorph in post 4 with this font in it.

Sent from 1885

maximus2102

Reaction score
I'm trying to setup your custom Widgets and ran into a problem. I followed your second method but keep getting a error saying there is a problem parsing the package when I try to install the custom widget locker. Any ideas?

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I'm trying to setup your custom Widgets and ran into a problem. I followed your second method but keep getting a error saying there is a problem parsing the package when I try to install the custom widget locker. Any ideas?

Where there any errors from the script? Did you have WidgetLocker installed prior to this and if so, did you uninstall it?

maximus2102

Reaction score

Where there any errors from the script? Did you have WidgetLocker installed prior to this and if so, did you uninstall it?

I don't recall seeing any error messages everything looked ok. I did have widget locker installed prior and then uninstalled it afterwards. I'm at work now so I'll try again in a couple hours to verify everything was ok in CMD prompt.