Dark Android Green, Blue, and Red for Liberty 1.5

aggie12

Reaction score
Looks good man. I like the blues

Did you edit your post?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Yes, I thought you were including widgetlocker as before. Then I realized it was only the tools to theme it, not the app. My mistake. I shouldn't ass.u.me. I am running your blue though and I wasn't being sarcastic with the edit. It looks great. The only good blue theme I've found for 1.5

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually greg, I only had to swap out the latinime and lib file to get it to work on D2. All themes for liberty are cross compatible for X/2. I just moved your keyboard images over to the D2 keyboard and its good to go :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Brav1111

Reaction score
Sadly I can't get custom frameworks to recompile and ninja morph doesn't let me up date those xmls for whatever reason, so I appear to be still ay your mercy for white text.

Gracious for any more info or themes.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Use the stock images in drawable-hdpi and drawable-land-hdpi when you build.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
You can copy them in after the build

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Looks good man. I like the blues

Did you edit your post?

Yes, I thought you were including widgetlocker as before. Then I realized it was only the tools to theme it, not the app. My mistake. I shouldn't ass.u.me. I am running your blue though and I wasn't being sarcastic with the edit. It looks great. The only good blue theme I've found for 1.5

That's cool. I got a notification of your post but by the time I got to respond you had changed it. Man, one accident and they will never let you live it down. That was like 15 themes ago. :)

Glad you like the theme.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Actually greg, I only had to swap out the latinime and lib file to get it to work on D2. All themes for liberty are cross compatible for X/2. I just moved your keyboard images over to the D2 keyboard and its good to go :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

That's good to know. I got a friend getting one next month and I will be helping him start themeing for it.

Brav1111

Reaction score
Ok greg last question I promise. You said put the stock images, books the apk and then replace images after the build. What is the best way to replace them after the build? Thanks

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Ok greg last question I promise. You said put the stock images, books the apk and then replace images after the build. What is the best way to replace them after the build? Thanks

7zip

Don't use the decompiled ones

3a4yI7aTiY

Reaction score
I have a problem with bluetheme. I flash a liberty rom 1.5 on a clean stock 2.3.340 and then a flash your blue theme for this Tom and had a problem with market FC.. it work 5 seconds and force closes.. sorry for my English)) I only can read but very hard to speak

macninja

Reaction score
Go to your settings, applications, market and clear the cache, that had helped me on the past on multiple roms/themes

3a4yI7aTiY

Reaction score
Clear cash for market don't fix a problem. Have market FC after 15seconds again. I have these problem only after installing dark blue theme.