Dark Android Green, Blue, and Red for Liberty 1.5

macninja

Reaction score
New Themed Swype keyboards coming soon!

I just read that, I was looking to do that today too, I'll wait. Woo hoo!

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
NP Thank you sir, I didn't even notice until I read the thread but just saw it was not there so wanted to pass on the info. I am loving the theme and appreciate all the hard work put into it.

Blue version has been updated to include the correct settings apk with the "Liberty Settings" section.

yeah buddy gonna give this another try. i have one more question. I see that you have a ton of font zips and i been peeking through them and the font.ttf files are usually named the same only what it contains is different. Is it possible to replace one of those with a different .ttf to create a different font? I have this neat font on my computer i want to desperately put on my phone as well.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
these look nice. I myself wouldn't install a theme that isn't part of the liberty pack....meaning if I can't find it in the toolbox I am not installing it. I have read numberous posts and threads here and on other forums stating that they have had random issues when installing themes.

macninja

Reaction score
these look nice. I myself wouldn't install a theme that isn't part of the liberty pack....meaning if I can't find it in the toolbox I am not installing it. I have read numberous posts and threads here and on other forums stating that they have had random issues when installing themes.

I put these themes on Liberty 1.0 and then put the new ones on with 1.5 and haven't had any issues.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
now i have another issue the market FCs now but the libert settings are there. Im going to try to flash this theme again to see if it gets fixed.

macninja

Reaction score
now i have another issue the market FCs now but the libert settings are there. Im going to try to flash this theme again to see if it gets fixed.

I have seen this on the boards with a lot of different Roms, I would go into settings > Applications etc and clear the cache for the market.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
I tried clearing the cache and data and rebooting after doing that. It works for just ~15 seconds and then it force closes and doesnt want to open after that. Tried rebooting several times and it doesnt work. I think it might have to do with the liberty settings zipaligning apps or something while the theme is installed and might interfere or something.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
yeah buddy gonna give this another try. i have one more question. I see that you have a ton of font zips and i been peeking through them and the font.ttf files are usually named the same only what it contains is different. Is it possible to replace one of those with a different .ttf to create a different font? I have this neat font on my computer i want to desperately put on my phone as well.

You could replace the fonts in any of the font zips and flash, just name them what the fonts your replaced were named.

I tried clearing the cache and data and rebooting after doing that. It works for just ~15 seconds and then it force closes and doesnt want to open after that. Tried rebooting several times and it doesnt work. I think it might have to do with the liberty settings zipaligning apps or something while the theme is installed and might interfere or something.

I am trying to replicate this problem. I enabled the zip align feature, but had no problems with my local copy. I am thinking something happened to the zip during upload or download.

I am downloading the theme now to install and see if the zip was corrupted during upload. When you reinstalled, did you re-download or use the same one. You could try downloading again if you have not to see if something happened during the download.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score

You could replace the fonts in any of the font zips and flash, just name them what the fonts your replaced were named.

I am trying to replicate this problem. I enabled the zip align feature, but had no problems with my local copy. I am thinking something happened to the zip during upload or download.

I am downloading the theme now to install and see if the zip was corrupted during upload. When you reinstalled, did you re-download or use the same one. You could try downloading again if you have not to see if something happened during the download.
I tried the font thing and it doesnt work, maybe im doing wrong but im to try again. I did redownload and used the new one as the liberty settings showed up. My download could have been damaged so im going to try again later with a better connection. Ill update as soon as i can.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey greg, Im gonna get the red one going on my D2. I really like it :) And I told my little brother about it and hes gonna load it on his x tonight, red is the best color lol

macninja

Reaction score

I tried the font thing and it doesnt work, maybe im doing wrong but im to try again. I did redownload and used the new one as the liberty settings showed up. My download could have been damaged so im going to try again later with a better connection. Ill update as soon as i can.

the fonts from xda can be flashed from clockwork (the zip from sdcard option) and they have screenshots on how they will look on that page. 300 and counting, they update it frequently:

300 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way! - xda-developers

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got this going on my D2 and I love it. But...lol, I dont understand why with all the attention to the details in the theme, the widget font is still white? Music, genie widget, those are easy edits to make. Just wonderin. What hex color is the red you used so I can do mine? Great job on these themes greg :)

Brav1111

Reaction score
I love everything about the blue theme except for the blue font...It doesn't look the best with the rest of my setup.

Any chance you can throw a blue version up with white text, or educate me on how to modify the color myself?

Thanks much.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly

Did you name it DroidSans-Bold.ttf and DroidSans.ttf like the ones in the zip files? If it didn't work, it may be because of the font is not compatible. You can check the xda list for one that is similar to the one you are trying to use, but those are applied the same way so it wouldn't act any different using one of their zips.

I have not been able to replicate the market FC. Did yo try to download again? There has been 200+ downloads of the blue version so if it was a common issue there would be more posts. It has to be either the download or something in your setup. Have you used any metamorphs or other tweaks?

Got this going on my D2 and I love it. But...lol, I dont understand why with all the attention to the details in the theme, the widget font is still white? Music, genie widget, those are easy edits to make. Just wonderin. What hex color is the red you used so I can do mine? Great job on these themes greg :)

The theme is not complete by any means. Every release I add a few new edits in the framework or apps. I have been doing this by myself until recently and I have limited time to work on it. Supporting 4 ROMs, work, wife, and 3 kids keep me pretty busy as it is. The red is just plain red #ff0000. Were there any issues getting it to work on D2? I plan to port to it eventually when I have one I can work with. That should be a month or so.

I love everything about the blue theme except for the blue font...It doesn't look the best with the rest of my setup.

Any chance you can throw a blue version up with white text, or educate me on how to modify the color myself?

Thanks much.

You decompile the framework and change values\styles.xml and colors.xml. Wherever you see 2C87A9, replace with whatever color you want.