GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
The text icons in the goodies.zip are just transparent documents and typed text. You can create icons like that with Photoshop, Firewworks, GIMP, or otherr graphic editing tools. You would have to install the font on your computer to use it. The battery icons are kind of the same, except they are not all text.

If someone with some metamorphosis skills would like to help me create some packages, I would like to offer different icons to choose.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ayatesdx

Reaction score
Any threads you would recommend that I can find the information to use any of those to make the icons I would like to?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Any threads you would recommend that I can find the information to use any of those to make the icons I would like to?

I have not seen to many threads on how to use graphics editors. You could probably search and find something on the internet. I would look into GIMP. It is free and very functional.Should be some how to articles on the net somewhere.

ayatesdx

Reaction score
:)

Im gonna switch from blue to red, but out of curiosity, what is the widget you got up for the time and weather in the screenshots.

11bravo

Reaction score
Hey guys I just installed this theme. I am running liberty 2.0.1. I just needed to know if anyone could help me fix my gmail. It keeps force closing with thus theme for some reason. Thanks.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Try going to settings/apps/manage/gmail and clearing data. You will need to set up your notification and signature again.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

Deidein

Reaction score
After installing this theme on clean Liberty 2.0.1, Android Market force closes on me and its impossible for me to get my bootstrapper program back. Help!