Dang! These boards are active again. What Happened?

nateccnn

Reaction score
Just an observation. The News Board was very active right up till 2.1 finally got released. Then I noticed the whole site got real slow. Heck...I thought I was going to have to find a new hobby it was so slow. Then it started to pick up as some people got frustrated that 2.1 did not deliver features they want...like flash (a battery hog). But now it's back to levels I saw before the 2.1 update...maybe more. I can't even read all the posts. Did the new Droid add from Vz cause everyone to rush out and buy a new Droid? Is it multi touch that caused everyone to buy a Droid? Something is up with the new post counts. And not nearly as many people posting that email doesn't work.

Nate

Another_Dude

Reaction score
I think you are seeing the effects of the "Hacks Section Purse Swinging/Slap Fight Of 2010."

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I think you are seeing the effects of the "Hacks Section Purse Swinging/Slap Fight Of 2010."

I think it was the invasion of the dancing bananas...there were out in droves...

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

:rofl2:

Yeah it will all blow over and it will be back to the normal routine.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

I think it was the invasion of the dancing bananas...there were out in droves...

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

LOL!

but really, this much activity is good for the boards, though a bit more work for the mods, but i'm sure they like seeing this activity.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
It is purely because this is a Happy, Fun place to be and THE place for Droiders to learn, discuss and meet other like minded Droiders!!

Pretty sure we got more Droiders here than all the rest combined...

....one thing I do know for sure........ without a doubt.........

WE have more Dancing Bananas then ANY PLACE ON EARTH!!!

:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

:icon_ laughup: Bananas? Did someone say bananas?

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Harrybub

Reaction score

fagfight.gif

joesaksx

Reaction score
These dancing bananas will forever haunt me! But they were great fun. I'd throw some out but I'm on mobile site.