Damn......

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm going on 10+ days at a crack without rebooting on average and so far haven't found a single thing that needed doing that it couldn't do. :D

(Except make toast. But I'm not overclocking it. ;))
I'll second that. @Backnblack the android of yesteryear is long gone. Where Android was trying to catch up with apple, now in some ways it has passed it. Yes I have a bias toward android but I love tech and have no reason to not call out android as the only way to fix it is to bring it to the light. I have both apple and Android tech and prefer android. The days of lag and relying on the Dev community is gone. I am rooted but only for tibu other than that I am stock, not stock ROM, but plain old stock. As much as I love my nexus 6 as it is by far the best nexus ever created by miles. But I have to admit the best device of 2014 goes to the note 4. It is just better in every way including having a better camera than the iPhone. So yes the iPhone is a nice device and I commend you on the purchase. But I have to be frank in saying you don't have to worry about us android users as life is good, real good and we are finally enjoying the fruits of what we imagined android to be back in the old og droid days.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Whoa! Talk about a blast from the past! I know how you feel though. Went on a long break from the forums myself and came back to almost an entirely new crew. I'm definitely here for the foreseeable future myself though. Joined up with the Note crew, so I'm rocking a big boy phone as well these days.

OP
Backnblack

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'll second that. @Backnblack the android of yesteryear is long gone. Where Android was trying to catch up with apple, now in some ways it has passed it. Yes I have a bias toward android but I love tech and have no reason to not call out android as the only way to fix it is to bring it to the light. I have both apple and Android tech and prefer android. The days of lag and relying on the Dev community is gone. I am rooted but only for tibu other than that I am stock, not stock ROM, but plain old stock. As much as I love my nexus 6 as it is by far the best nexus ever created by miles. But I have to admit the best device of 2014 goes to the note 4. It is just better in every way including having a better camera than the iPhone. So yes the iPhone is a nice device and I commend you on the purchase. But I have to be frank in saying you don't have to worry about us android users as life is good, real good and we are finally enjoying the fruits of what we imagined android to be back in the old og droid days.

I have a Droid Maxx for a work phone, not sure of I would consider one for a personal device in the foreseeable future.

OP
Backnblack

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Damn Gina! Hehe
Nice to see ya bro.....drop in more often
And you remembered the password? Lol
Tapped by Big 6

Tis just 12 characters...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a Droid Maxx for a work phone, not sure of I would consider one for a personal device in the foreseeable future.

I understand, the i6+ is a beast. At the end of the day all that matters is what is best for you.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy crap - a blast from the past BnB is here! How's it going my friend? Of course I have been keeping up with your antics for a few years on FB. We almost got to have lunch together, but doesn't look like that's going to be happening again for a while.

OP
Backnblack

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Holy crap - a blast from the past BnB is here! How's it going my friend? Of course I have been keeping up with your antics for a few years on FB. We almost got to have lunch together, but doesn't look like that's going to be happening again for a while.

Yea, Almost... We were short on time that day. But come on down...Just a 2800 roadtrip :D

Probably forgot how to change it.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

I remember, this one fits ;)