Damn I cracked my Screen on my Moto Droid!!

droid master

Reaction score
So i have insurance how much is it for a replacement? And Also r they refurb or new ones?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
$89 for the replacement.....

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:icon_ worthless:... Dam that sucks... On the bright side you replacement will/should be over-nighted so you shouldn't have to go through too much withdrawal.

oh, and PLEASE.. go to all threads with idiots touting the properties of 'Gorilla Glass' and post as well.

how did it happen??

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
:icon_ worthless:... Dam that sucks... On the bright side you replacement will/should be over-nighted so you shouldn't have to go through too much withdrawal.

oh, and PLEASE.. go to all threads with idiots touting the properties of 'Gorilla Glass' and post as well.

how did it happen??

It will be a week and a half when I finally get my battery from Amazon. I am dieing on the inside just a little bit more each day that goes by that I don't have my precious Droid...

Is that any bit weird??? I don't think so!dancedroid

OP
D

droid master

Reaction score

how did it happen??

It was in my back pocket and I sat on a bar stool !!

Guchi

Reaction score
^^^ keep looking asurion is $50 for regular phones and $89 for advanced devices

Guchi

Reaction score
And both times I filed an asurion claim I received a new phone

ryblock

Reaction score
Cracked mine also - lower left corner. Still works fine, but that crack is ugly (will post pics when I can find another camera to take them...) Since it still works, used one of my upgrades to order an incredible. I never ever use the physical keyboard, so I figured why pay 89 for a refurb when I can pay 149 for a newer model phone. Now...the thing needs to get off of backorder.