1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dalvik

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by tfotos, Apr 7, 2011.

1. tfotos

tfotos New Member

I would like to install the Nitro 4 theme and was wondering how to wipe dalvik so I don't bootloop. I've done a search here at DF and I can't find a thread about it. Can anyone point me out in the right direction?
  2. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

reboot recovery, go to advanced...wipe dalvik cache
  3. tfotos

tfotos New Member

Awesome. I did that and then tried to install DarkNitro. I stayed on the screen with the green android for about 5 mins and I pulled my battery and restored back to SC. Any ideas as to why it isn't working. I also am running ComaVolt. Is it not compatible with DN4?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  4. hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe New Member

It boot loop'd me the first time too. Then I flashed sc2.9.2 then I flashed nitrodark v4 again and it worked.