1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dalvik Turbo

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by eliguy620, Feb 17, 2010.

1. eliguy620

eliguy620 New Member

Ok, I'm no dev, but there has been some big talk about this dalvik turbo. The word is that it can boost android apps to double or even triple speeds. This allows devs to make apps that are much more intensive...all the while boosting battery performance.

I would really like to see someone get a hold of this and put it into some of the homebrewed roms.

Let me know what we find.
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

What you're referring to is a tool used by app developers within the Android SDK when they actually create apps on a computer....it would be of no help to the normal user on their computer unless they knew how to develop applications from scratch using Eclipse and the SDK....

The only way we will see this new tool in effect is with new apps that become available in the Market
  3. eliguy620

eliguy620 New Member

Ok, I see. From what I understood it reworked android somehow giving it better performance while reducing power consumption....but in fact it is only used in creating apps?
  4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Yeah it is just a new enhanced tool for developing applications...faster and better apps that require less battery consumption
  5. droid d'oh

droid d'oh New Member

Search tags for this page
baixar dalvik turbo
baixar dalvik turbo para android
dalvik turbo
dalvik turbo apps
dalvik turbo baixar

dalvik turbo download

download dalvik turbo
downloads do dalvik turbo
new dalvik turbo android free download