1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Daily inspection app?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Fire93Medic, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Fire93Medic

Fire93Medic New Member

I am a firefighter in a full time fire department. We recently changed the process in which we check the trucks at the beginning of each shift which requires filling out paperwork that is placed into a file that is not organized and usually lost. I am looking for an app that would allow for me to place a barcode in each compartment and after scanning it a log would be created showing that the truck was completely checked each day. I am not sure where to turn, but I am sure there is a solution already out there.
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

I did a quick search in the market for "inspection apps" - and "Inspection Suite" showed up...there is a free and paid version it might fit along the lines of what you are looking for...if not, good luck & hope you find something that will work out for ya.
  3. aqworldthunder

aqworldthunder Darth Droid

I needed a appear like that, it works great thanks ^…^

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!