DAE feel that this might kill Motorola?

sqchram

Reaction score
With one of the longest delays on one product ever, other than Duke Nuke'm Forever, this also has the highest anticipation of a monster phone on our hands.

With that said I feel that IF and I say IF the Bionic doesn't blow our minds away (And a dual core 1ghz processor will not cut it), I think Motorola should definitively be punished either by financial failure or a black mark on their reputation. This is just stupid on their part IMO. We as consumers are getting frustrated every part of news of them delaying the phone. Now with rumors/speculation of the SGSII releasing before and possibly contending with the Iphone the Bionic is already behind the game.
This is not about hardware/software debate, this is about how you feel about Motorola's motives in times like this in the technology race.

Ok. Not intending to be mean but you're right. There will be financial repercussions to the tune of ten cents per share short of third quarter earnings estimates. There will be a black mark on their reputation with you and one hundred thousand others or much more.... so.. youve been vindicated, really:icon_ banana: