I have the DX and I'm wondering if I should use my upgrade to grab the D3. I really want a keyboard, but I'm kinda on the fence because I'm thinking I may want to hold out for an LTE phone that has one. Plus I was also worried about the display they put in the thing. People are saying it isn't the greatest and is a little rough. What do you guys think, upgrade or wait?