D3 owners, anyway I can grab your blur for my D2G?

Venom51

Reaction score
This right here tells us how much time you (haven't) spent with the stock moto ui. You can indeed hide apps in the app drawer.

Reading comprehension. Try using some of it.

What is there to comprehend? I really don't see any other way to read that. Either you said it would be an improvement to be able to hide apps or you didn't, but it looks like you did. Please explain to me how I can read this in the way you apparently meant to write it. Because it looks like there is a disconnect between your brain and your fingers...

*edit
Unless you meant delete instead of hide. But you wrote hide, so I'm sure you can excuse my confusion.

When read together with the rest I indicate the the only improvement to the app drawer via Blur is the ability to hide apps you don't use. That indeed is an improvement over the stock app drawer.

darkmatter

Reaction score
ah, ok, I see how you meant it now.

I read it as it "The only improvement to the app drawer would be the ability to hide all the ****ware that come preloaded." (indicating a feature that is absent that would improve the app drawer.)

Not as "The only improvement to the app drawer is the ability to hide all the ****ware that come preloaded" (indicating that this is a feature that is present that is seen as an improvement)

I personally like the ability to uninstall apps from the app drawer as well.

Venom51

Reaction score
ah, ok, I see how you meant it now.

I read it as it "The only improvement to the app drawer would be the ability to hide all the ****ware that come preloaded." (indicating a feature that is absent that would improve the app drawer.)

Not as "The only improvement to the app drawer is the ability to hide all the ****ware that come preloaded" (indicating that this is a feature that is present that is seen as an improvement)

I personally like the ability to uninstall apps from the app drawer as well.

Now if we could only uninstall all the **** we don't want on it.

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
Whoa big debate here.
I flashed MIUI.US for the customizability... but the force closes and stability issues are driving me over the edge

Sent from my D2G on MIUI
:)

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Just wait patiently for root on the D3...Although it's quite stable from what I hear, even with bloat. Heck, my D2G had excellent battery life on stock 2.2 blur, unrooted, no bloat frozen. I was rather impressed! Now if only they would make it look slightly more appealing. Though I did like the screen indicators in blur home...Makes it a breeze to get from screen 1 to screen 7!

C.o.m.m.a.n.d.e.r

Reaction score
i know about the blur problems people have had considering my friends and family thought their droid x was the coolest thing until they realized the battery life is terrible and it bogs a great phone into nothing and on top of that they wont let me root it. xD aside from that though the blur on droid 3 is amazing and i upgraded from a OG droid running Cyanogen and altho i miss root features i am totally not regretting getting this droid 3. even with all this bloatcrap on it, it runs faster and smoother than my OG droid. i totally cant wait till this is rooted!