D3 or Dinc2

Droidrage729

Reaction score
Keyboard, screen, and processor. Also the video camera.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Well I don't need a physical keyboard so that's OK I know the processor is better but from what I heard the inc2 doesn't hiccup or lag at all even on my second d3 I still get some lag here and there. I didn't consider the screen what kind of screen does the inc2 have? I don't mind my d3 screen despite the talk of qhd pentile being crap

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Well I don't need a physical keyboard so that's OK I know the processor is better but from what I heard the inc2 doesn't hiccup or lag at all even on my second d3 I still get some lag here and there. I didn't consider the screen what kind of screen does the inc2 have? I don't mind my d3 screen despite the talk of qhd pentile being crap

Incredible has LCD 800x480 I believe.
Droid 3 is 960x540.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

When playing high graphic games you'll see a huge difference.
Also, when multitasking a lot.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
The inc2 is a pro at multitasking. The software is written well and it has more than enough ram to support the sense overlay and handle loads of tasks properly. Don't let the single core fool you. I can honestly say that there is no lag on this device even with tons of things running at once. I don't think the Droid 3 is bad but for me there were a lot if negatives like low ram and personally not liking how choppy blur runs even in a dual core. Droid 3 would have been better with 768 ram or pure vanilla.

Sent from my Inc2

Droidrage729

Reaction score
Had my dinc2 for two days now and I have to say I am impressed. I knew I would be happy with it but it's awesome. Sense hands down is better then moto blur if I was to say it wasn't id be lying. Basic stuff like control settings in the notification bar a reboot button are stuff you need root for on a moto device. To work this smoothly at least. Colors are more vibrant then my d3 without a doubt. So far so good. Only complaint I have is my first device came with a blown speaker got my replacement today Nd its flawless.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk