1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

D3 camera help

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by D3roid, Feb 15, 2012.

1. D3roid

D3roid New Member

My D3 camera takes forever to load when I click on icon. Im talking 1 to 3 minutes to load before Im able
    to think about taking a picture,then it takes a bit to save and recovery before I can take another picture
    takes a fare amount of time as well. Please help / advise as to what might be the problem. Could it possibly a
    setting within the camera settings it self?
  2. anthrpicdecadnce

anthrpicdecadnce New Member

Have you tried clearing the data and cache for the camera app? Justhit menu>settings>applications>application manager, choose the 'all apps' tab, look for camera click on it and the options should be there. Hope this helps. I just gave up entirely on the native camera app, because it's garbage. You may be better served with a third party camera from the maket...;)
  3. D3roid

D3roid New Member

Thanks for the adviceit helped tremendously. Im still going to look at an alternative camera.camera
  4. apotheosis415

apotheosis415 New Member

apps

Camera 360 is good
    CAMERA ZOOM FX
  5. anthrpicdecadnce

anthrpicdecadnce New Member

I personally am a fan of vignette. It's very quick.
  6. D3roid

D3roid New Member

I finally downloaded camera 360 and it seems to work much better. Thanks again.
  7. apotheosis415

apotheosis415 New Member

Loving this!

So far this has seemed to kill my rack focusing issue with the video camera. no options to change video resolution so I look forward to seeing what the file looks like once on the ole mac. The photos are super fast. I hit shutter, while using a stop watch, when I thought I hit. 1:00:05, it took it at 1:00:17. Not too shabby at all!!!

Camera ICS+ brings Ice Cream Sandwich camera to non ICS phones | Android Central

enjoy!