D2G turns the display on by itself for no reason

hgrimberg

Reaction score
Does it happens to others that the D2G turns the display on by itself for no reason? This happens to my D2G all the time and for no apparent reason. What can be the real reason or is it just a bug on android 2.2 or a hardware issue?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Rocket Pak

Reaction score
I found mine was doing this too sometimes when in my pocket. Turns out they used magnets in the media and car dock to put the phone in the proper mode. Then I realized the mouse I was putting in my pocket with the phone has a magnet in it to hold the reciever to it when not in use.

Don't know it this will help you.

Good luck.

OP
hgrimberg

hgrimberg

Reaction score
You put a mouse in your pocket along with the phone??? Why is that? I don't get it.
In my case I just put my bare phone in my pocket so I don't think this is due to some magnetic field...

I found mine was doing this too sometimes when in my pocket. Turns out they used magnets in the media and car dock to put the phone in the proper mode. Then I realized the mouse I was putting in my pocket with the phone has a magnet in it to hold the reciever to it when not in use.

Good luck.

Rocket Pak

Reaction score
You put a mouse in your pocket along with the phone??? Why is that? I don't get it.
In my case I just put my bare phone in my pocket so I don't think this is due to some magnetic field...

Good luck.

Microsoft arc touch mouse. It flatens out when not in use (thiner than my phone). I put it in my pocket quick when moving my laptop around.

OP
hgrimberg

hgrimberg

Reaction score
I think it has to do with the phone itself or the OS, but don't think it is an electromagnetic field that affects it.

OP
hgrimberg

hgrimberg

Reaction score
HAHAHA! yes, maybe or maybe all this junk you download from the market ends up possessing your phone.