d2g serious help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnicklopezx

Reaction score
OKAY! here it goes....
I just started messing with rooting and customizing my d2g yesterday...and already today i think i have a paperweight here is everything I have done.
I first rooted using z4root and downloaded clockwork recovery and a few other things i dont think are of real importance.
I was messing around and downloaded and flashed several things to my phone like new battery icon, new boot logo, and attempted to put on several boot animations that i guess were not compatible with my d2g, but didnt seem to affect anything, i deleted them off my sd card anyways. it got bad when i learned about roms. I flashed the liquid one to my phone and got stuck in a boot loop. Found my way out of that one eventually by having to go to recovery thing on phone by holding x during power up and clearing cache and rebooting the whole device. I was actually happy because i ended up with the liquid theme. so i continued on and it asked me if i wanted to connect my whole google acct which i did (maybe it took some bad files from there?) and it started installing all my old apps etc by itself which i was happy about...until i went to flash on something else and i got stuck in another boot loop...this one was/is much worse. I cant do anything about it. I tried getting out of it by doing the factory reset again...nothing i get stuck on the logo and goes nowhere. weird its still the custom logo i put on tho...also i just tried flashing a sbf file to it through holding up during boot up, connecting usb, and using rsd lite....still nothing....im lost....please help

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
read the FAQs link in my sig
look for adb boot loop fix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.