D2g sbf?

kickasz23

Reaction score
WE all been there before, i do the same ask alot questions it can only help

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
I agree, like I said, I just don't wanna **** up my phone, trying to install a custom rom and not be able to recover it, because I did something wrong with the back up and recovery process, or downloaded the wrong app/program...and thanks, "Apollyon" for answering my noob questions

But is what I stated in my last post, the correct things I need. And also I found an app from team black hat, its a download manager, is that the app I need in order to download the sbf I need from them?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

volsfan1965

Reaction score
installed fission contacts messed up

I installed fission rom 2.4.3 and now all my contacts are really screwed up. some have the phone numbers and some dont some have two of same name im really confused on the contacts i dont know what to do to get it all back. some I cant replace. lol

kickyindahead

Reaction score
I installed fission rom 2.4.3 and now all my contacts are really screwed up. some have the phone numbers and some dont some have two of same name im really confused on the contacts i dont know what to do to get it all back. some I cant replace. lol

I had the same problem last night when i flashed the fission rom 2.4.3 on my d2g ... fiddled around with it for a little bit.. got pissed off and restored my back up .. it was really late.

as for the TBH download manager you found in the market .. yes . thats a very useful tool. it contains everything that you need. also make sure you get the latest motorola drivers from the motorola site.