D2g liberty help plz!!!!!!!!!

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
I was told 2.0 liberty on my d2g n it didnt work it just a black screen n i did the romer thing.. It loads the liberty sign then goes black....

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
can you boot into recovery? Hold x while booting and when the android comes up then hit the search button on the keyboard. Wipe data/cache then reboot. If that doesnt work then its sbf time. Theres a sticky in the d2g forum with links.

OP
GraphicDemon

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
Loading android sign I put a pink status bar thing on when it was for um mytouch will it not load it keep doing um android boot logo

OP
GraphicDemon

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
Yeah haha it was only pink one I could find for my girl...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well if the factory reset doesn't get you out of the bootloop that's why. only flash themes for the phone and rom that you are using. there is a pink theme designed for liberty. it's called pink life i think.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so you're proably going to have to sbf and then when you boot up, if you decide to go at it again, boot up liberty without flashing a theme just do the rom and the grd rommer. then once you boot up go in to the toolbox and there are 2 pink themes, droid life theme and pink gingerbread.

OP
GraphicDemon

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
Alright thanx man idk how but it finally did root recov so i goin back to my restore n then reinstalling it thanx