[D2G] Installed Fission ROM no usb

Timmer1992

Reaction score
I recently installed the fission rom on my droid 2 global it was the only one i could find at that time, but for some reason i can not see any improvements from it to the stock rom except visual changes, and alot of stuff is missing, i also am un able to connect to the phone for usb mass storage. Any idea why i cant connect to usb?

WHat roms do u suggest and for what features?

Thanks

clouse2013

Reaction score
I recently installed the fission rom on my droid 2 global it was the only one i could find at that time, but for some reason i can not see any improvements from it to the stock rom except visual changes, and alot of stuff is missing, i also am un able to connect to the phone for usb mass storage. Any idea why i cant connect to usb?

Thanks

dont know about the usb problem. maybe you got a bad download. did you come from stock to fission? if not, that may cause problems. to be honest, i reccommend heXen, Angel, or Fenom roms. imo HeXen is the best from what i have used. the other two also work very well (Fennux, who made Fenom, and 13th Angel, who made Angel rom, came together to make HeXen). HeXen is pretty fast and i have had no random reboots as well.

OP
T

Timmer1992

Reaction score
Thank You

Thanks

dont know about the usb problem. maybe you got a bad download. did you come from stock to fission? if not, that may cause problems. to be honest, i reccommend heXen, Angel, or Fenom roms. imo HeXen is the best from what i have used. the other two also work very well (Fennux, who made Fenom, and 13th Angel, who made Angel rom, came together to make HeXen). HeXen is pretty fast and i have had no random reboots as well.
Come to figure a few reboots did the trick thanks for the help and suggestion. :)

clouse2013

Reaction score

Thanks

Come to figure a few reboots did the trick thanks for the help and suggestion. :)

no problems. if you have any questios just pm me or something. Glad to help.