1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

D2G as remote?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by bgrade, Feb 25, 2011.

1. bgrade

bgrade New Member

Im wondering is there an app out there that will allow me to control my laptop over wifi, i mostly want it to control it so i can play/pause and skip music.
  2. mreyn3693

mreyn3693 New Member

I"m pretty sure there are a few apps that will do what you want. I haven't tried any of them so I'm not sure but the most recent one I've seen is one called unified remote in the market. Hope that helps
  3. Ultim8gamr

Ultim8gamr New Member

Gmote works well. I use it mainly for a HTPC to navigate desktop/web and get to boxee

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  4. bgrade

bgrade New Member

Thanks for the suggestions, tried Gmote out and it works pretty well, ill use that when im too lazy to get up, i also went for ewaremote which controls winamp on my computer pretty well.
Search tags for this page

ps3 remote play with droid 2 global

remote play for droid x2