D2 went crazy after adding exchange account

stevenfmurray

Reaction score
I've had my phone for a few months and love it.

Last night, I added a corporate exchange account and immediately noticed some changes. I didn't like how I had to use a password for the phone. The battery drain was enormous, even set to push. Last but certainly not least, the scrolling (using Launcher Pro) is terrible now.

I deleted the account and got rid of the password requirement. To complicate things a bit, I updated to 2.2.30 during all of this and broke my root...not a big deal.

BUT, the scrolling problem is still there. It's very choppy, I have a lot of trouble scrolling between homescreens, and when I open the app drawer and try to scroll, often the first app I touch opens when I'm trying to only scroll.

Anyone have any input or suggestions?

OP
S

stevenfmurray

Reaction score
I think I'm making some progress, but definitely haven't figured anything out for sure yet.

I did a factory reset and the scrolling returned to normal. However, I downloaded LauncherPro again, and the problem immediately came back. It's like it immediately registers the first thing I touch as a click, even though I'm trying to scroll. Additionally, if I hold my finger down, it registers multiple clicks until I stop touching the screen.

Anyone? I'm at a complete loss!