1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

D2 Ultra Crystal Film

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Accessories' started by dLi, Aug 27, 2010.

1. dLi

dLi New Member

Hey guys! My friend owns the Steinheil Ultra Crystal protection film except it's suited for her Apple iPhone 4. By observing her usage, I have finally made up my mind in purchasing the exact Steinheil Ultra Crystal protection film for my Droid 2 myself. I applied it onto my D2 a few days ago and I love its screen clarity! I can’t even tell if the film is on my phone. The film is made a little smaller than the screen; therefore, I didn't have any problems with the piece being too big for its size. I am pretty impressed with the Ultra Crystal film on my D2 as I was with the film on my friend’s iPhone 4. I'm hoping it will last long and protect my screen from scratches. The cost is $13.99 – the same as it’s charged for iPhones.
    SGP Steinheil Screen Protection Film for Motorola Droid 2 (A955) [Verizon] - Ultra Crystal
  2. Magdroid

Magdroid New Member

Just bought this as well! I hope it lives up to what your saying. Was it hard to get the bubbles out?
  3. MotoMike

MotoMike New Member

Do you know if this would fit on the Droid 1? The screen sizes look the same but I wasn't sure. The manufacturer doesn't have the Ultra Crystal listed for the droid 1 so I was hoping the Droid 2 model would fit the original droid.
  4. Big0013

Big0013 New Member

Cool
    Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  5. jaycemiskel

jaycemiskel New Member

Seriously, I've had a Droid since day 1 and never scratched it.
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk