D2 Stuck at droid logo

rlee1110

Reaction score
I flashed a ROM but I made a backup and everything. I'm stuck on the logo and I don't know what to do. HELP!!

ShadowUlcer

Reaction score
Go to the boot loader screen and select reboot now, and see what happens(I had the same thing happen before to me with Cyanogen Mod, and this got it to work.), if that doesn't work, then try going back to a restore point that you've set up and reflashing.

As far as I know, this should work, but I'm an Incredible user, so I dunno, I've been wrong before.

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
How am I supposed to go to the bootloader screen when I'm stuck on the droid logo sign? Crap!!

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
Ok I held x and the power button and I was able to see the reboot system and factory data reset options. I tried rebooting and it's doing the same thing...does this mean my phone is bricked?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its not bricked. Probably a botched instal. Did you wipe data before flashing? Do a factory reset now and see I'd that helps.

tappin and a talkin

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
I did a factory reset and wiped the cache and I rebooted. It finally goes to the red droid and then it immediately goes back to the droid logo sign. Now the droid logo sign doesn't form to the full logo. I don't know if I can take my phone back. This sucks loll.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try another factory reset and see if that helps. If not then see if you can boot in to cm recovery and restore a backup. If not then you get to sbf that sucker.

tappin and a talkin

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
That's the thing how do I get back to the cm recovery. Are there certain buttons that I have to press to get there?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No its very tough to get in there especially on first boot. What you'll do Is try and boot it up but as soon as the backlight dims on the moto logo, pull the battery and then replace and see if it boots straight in there. Also try pulling the battery on the boot ani and then restart the phone while plugged in to a wall charger.

tappin and a talkin

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
Wow I tried pulling the battery out right as the light dims but it didn't work. I didn't really catch the second part. Do I do the same thing while plugging my phone in to a wall charger?

Thanks for your help btw.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pull the battery on the boot animation. Doesn't really matter where. Then with the battery replaced and the phone off, plug it in to the wall charger and wait for the battery charging screen. When that shows up try to boot up.

tappin and a talkin