D2, DX, and D2G users please read.....Device Specific bugs in Liberty 2.0

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
@Aversion, the rom doesn't show on d2g, have to go to jrummy's site and dl it from there. There's a link floating around somewhere. Also, for settings install the old liberty toolbox off the market, should fix it.

@SwaggeR for the most part d2/d2g is the same. Most of the info I've collected was for d2/dx but works on d2g so for the most part you should still be able to help. I'll try to help where I can though.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
@SwaggeR for the most part d2/d2g is the same. Most of the info I've collected was for d2/dx but works on d2g so for the most part you should still be able to help. I'll try to help where I can though.

True. Just the procedures that you D2G users have to go through to flash ROMs is unfamiliar to me and if a problem lies in the conflict from flashing GRD and another ROM then I'll be unsure on what the solution to fix it might be. But I'll try to help as much as my knowledge can! :)

kickasz23

Reaction score
The Network is still blank under phone status but everything works like a charm

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

True. Just the procedures that you D2G users have to go through to flash ROMs is unfamiliar to me and if a problem lies in the conflict from flashing GRD and another ROM then I'll be unsure on what the solution to fix it might be. But I'll try to help as much as my knowledge can! :)

Pretty much the only difference is we have to flash the romer after. I've personally tested every d2/dx rom with the romer and haven't had any problems. If there's problems its normally end-user not reading instructions right lol.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

s22lane

Reaction score
I cannot install anything from toolbox....also tried to install thru clockwork after do in toolbox and still unable to install.

Also phone will not go into landscape....have rebooted several times and am currently really downloading entire rom to try reinstall.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I cannot install anything from toolbox....also tried to install thru clockwork after do in toolbox and still unable to install.

Also phone will not go into landscape....have rebooted several times and am currently really downloading entire rom to try reinstall.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

wipe data and cache....if that don't fix it reinstall and make sure you WIPE.

luvmypups26

Reaction score
screebl

My fav app is Screebl, nothing I hate more than my phone locking while I'm in the middle of something. For some reason, ever since I flashed the 2.0.1 it doesn't work. It doesn't recognize when the phone is within the range where it would keep the screen on. The notification icon is constantly white and has never changed,usually when its working it will change from red, green, and white. Driving me nuts, please fix!

mad96

Reaction score
I'm having only one issue, with my camera,it will not connect I think this might be becouse it is seeing my phone as a dx but I'm not positive about that. I started with 2.0 and used d2 patch and then went to 2.0.1, tried wipe,reinstall and still no camera if anybody has a fix please let me know thanks guys

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums