d2 bootstrap from market?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sparkie, Sep 24, 2011.

1. sparkie

sparkie New Member

I can't get d2 bootstrap to boot into clockwork to make a nandroid backup all it does is restart the phone. powers down than turns itself back on like normal. i have root access varifed through root checker and superuser.

when i first started this i was pretty sure i had d2 bootstrap but in app draw it was called system recovery so i uninstalled it and got d2 bstrap from market. come to find out in root explorer i found the system recovery icon and its actually called motodx2_bootstrap_signed apk even though i uninstalled it from downloaded app section i'm not if that completly removes it and its conflicting with the market bootstrap.
    Any ideas?
    thanks
  2. Norman

Norman New Member

i had a similar issue with clockwork not showing up in my app drawer, i tried installing it from market over and over but it kept saying that it wasn't being sighned correctly. i went through all my data and found the clockwork mod in there and deleted it, then re downloaded it and it worked fine again.
  3. sparkie

sparkie New Member

You have the DROID x2 or DROID 2? I don't see anything under the files app in the app draw. I might be able to find something in root explorer but don't know if it would make a difference or not. Do you know if deleting stuff from files in app draw if it completely removes it or do I also need to go to root explorer and remove it from there also?
Search tags for this page

d2 bootstrap

how to install motodx2 bootstrap signed
motodx2 bootstrap signed.apk