d2 bootstrap from market?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sparkie, Sep 24, 2011.

1. sparkie

sparkie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't get d2 bootstrap to boot into clockwork to make a nandroid backup all it does is restart the phone. powers down than turns itself back on like normal. i have root access varifed through root checker and superuser.

when i first started this i was pretty sure i had d2 bootstrap but in app draw it was called system recovery so i uninstalled it and got d2 bstrap from market. come to find out in root explorer i found the system recovery icon and its actually called motodx2_bootstrap_signed apk even though i uninstalled it from downloaded app section i'm not if that completly removes it and its conflicting with the market bootstrap.
    Any ideas?
    thanks

2. Norman

Norman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i had a similar issue with clockwork not showing up in my app drawer, i tried installing it from market over and over but it kept saying that it wasn't being sighned correctly. i went through all my data and found the clockwork mod in there and deleted it, then re downloaded it and it worked fine again.

3. sparkie

sparkie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You have the DROID x2 or DROID 2? I don't see anything under the files app in the app draw. I might be able to find something in root explorer but don't know if it would make a difference or not. Do you know if deleting stuff from files in app draw if it completely removes it or do I also need to go to root explorer and remove it from there also?

Search tags for this page

d2 bootstrap

how to install motodx2 bootstrap signed
motodx2 bootstrap signed.apk