1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

D1 Tethering with Native App

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dro855, Nov 11, 2010.

1. dro855

dro855 New Member

Ok, I realize that with 2.2 you will be redirected when tethering with the native option. The weird thing is I have been using the native option on Lithium Mod and Bugless Beast.....until today. While tethering, the Droid suddenly rebooted and I can no longer tether without being redirected. I use a 3rd party app and have no issues, so its fine.

Still, I just wanted to mention it as I thought it was kind of weird. I didn't even know about the Mobile Broadband plans until this happened. :)
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

The Original Droid doesn't have a native option, even after 2.2 - are you referring to "Wireless Tether" ?
  3. dro855

dro855 New Member

No, I'm talking about the USB tether option under Wireless & Networks settings.
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

You learn something new everyday - I have never seen this option and yet there it is :)

Sent from my Droid