D1-MIUI.us 1.5.27

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by magiman7, May 29, 2011.

1. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Flashing deprimed on the latest build breaks wifi. Will mess with it more later, but that's definitely disappointing. At least I have a strong enough 3g signal at the house for most functions.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2. Lenster

Lenster Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here. DePrimed worked fine on PE6.3 but not here. Went to Chevy's 1.0G LV and WiFi is fine. Not running Supercharger V6 either anymore on this ROM

3. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well my last statement seems to no longer be true. Still running deprimed and it no longer errors when trying to connect. All I did was reboot, from what I can tell..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4. DROOIID

DROOIID Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Gv calling works fine for me and I do not have it locked in. Don't forget you have to enable third party call support in the settings for it to call out.

Also I have not had any problems with my wifi after flashing deprimed kernel, even the ulv. Lucky I guess??

#100 DROOIID, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  5. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Ok, I feel dumb. I just checked and enabled the allow 3rd party call option and it works fine. Sorry for wasting your time mag.

Thanks for the FYI drooiid

6. DROOIID

DROOIID Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha glad it worked for you.

7. djrakun

djrakun Member

Ratings:
    +0
    because it wasnt mentioned i have to assume this is something specific to me. is anyone having data problems? my browser, gv, adfree, miui.us forum, etc only work on wifi with any consistency. my data is turned on, and it changes from 1x to 3g in the status bar so it must be updating as i walk around. i did notice that in the data settings i had 'use proxy' set by default for some reason, and turned it off but it did no good.

should i flash the radio? I would reprogram my phone but *228+ does not work, as mentioned in OP. is there an alternative way to reprogram or enhance roaming capabilities?

8. wallaby311

wallaby311 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am unable to get the phone to work. Everything else is working flawlessly and fast! When I try to make a call the phone process force closes. I did a full wipe before installing. I have also downloaded a fresh copy but get the same results. Any suggestions?

9. Droidlovinyogi

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, I took notice of the different Superuser app. I too am surprised there’s no discussion about it. Titanium Back Up didn’t recognize that it had been given super user permission from it, even though Superuser listed it as having root permissions.

It seemed like it was an older version. There didn’t seem to be any settings for it, or I couldn’t find them. I got frustrated with it and extracted the version from the 1.5.20 zip and used Root Explorer to push it to /system/app. It works fine…the exclusive list of apps with roots permission shows, emoticons indicators, visible and configurable settings. Titanium recognizes it’s been given roots, as well as all the other roots rights apps.

Thanks Magiman and TP. This is a great build. It’s running beautifully. Only issue I had was slowed performance due to low memory, but once I moved aps2sd the snap is back and super-quick.

10. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Yes, I get freezes and sometimes the incoming call screen won't even show up for me to slide to answer the call. I would have to go through the notifications pulldown shade to get that screen to appear.

11. juniorjwh

juniorjwh Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Need direction!!!! Blew up my phone

using rzr recovery. Wiped everything. I installed miui 5.27 rebooted. running just fine. Then flashed 4 inverted apps. Lastly flashed 5.20.eri. It made it to the boot animation, then it wouldn't go any further. Finally pulled the battery. End result!!! I can't get into recovery and make it any further moto M logo. Help.

12. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    You got the bootloop because you were suppose to flash the 1.5.27 eri not 1.5.20

Search tags for this page
bootanimation miui us

miui 1.5.27 theme manager apk

miui 1.5.27 theme manager apk download
miui music 1.5.27

miui theme manager apk