D1-MIUI-Hybrid v1

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
There is a saying if you dont have anything good to stay, keep it to yourself. No one is interested in the comments. Zen and gang did a hell of a good job bringing this to the community. Without them, we would still be running the old roms. As Zen stated and MO, this rom is still alpha. Its still beeing worked on. have patience and in a matter of time this will be the best rom out there. dancedroid

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Does you or your team have a Twitter account?

I'm a retard when it comes to twitter. I hardly know how to work my own account.

bicycleray

Reaction score
Not sure if this it's too much to ask but is out possible to slot up the miui phone, contacts and mms zip files so we can add just the ones we want? I like the original phone and contacts set up. But only want the mms.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quantify

Reaction score
Hey zenulator I installed your Phone+Contacts+MMS fix. (As instructed, made sure to wipe cache)

Now I get a FC every time I try to launch MMS. Any ideas? Should I reinstall the update?

I don't know I didn't test MMS. Maybe try to clear data in applications settings. It could be something left over from the old one.

+1 on MMS not working...tried fix permissions and wiping cache as well. I use GV for messaging, so not a big deal for me.

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey zenulator I installed your Phone+Contacts+MMS fix. (As instructed, made sure to wipe cache)

Now I get a FC every time I try to launch MMS. Any ideas? Should I reinstall the update?

I don't know I didn't test MMS. Maybe try to clear data in applications settings. It could be something left over from the old one.

+1 on MMS not working...tried fix permissions and wiping cache as well. I use GV for messaging, so not a big deal for me.

Weird. Did you try formating data in recovery or do a clean install flashing all the zips back to back?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Quantify

Reaction score

Weird. Did you try formating data in recovery or do a clean install flashing all the zips back to back?

Nope. I'll have to try that tonight...wasted enough time at work today :).

Thanks.

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if this it's too much to ask but is out possible to slot up the miui phone, contacts and mms zip files so we can add just the ones we want? I like the original phone and contacts set up. But only want the mms.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Maybe later.

TMYINC

Reaction score
Well I must say that this was worth it to me! I had downloaded last night/early this morning but waited until to day to flash it over. Got a few hours of sleep out of it lol. All I can say is that it is amazing! Seems like the best of both worlds to me. I usually use slayhers SV 1.1ghz rom but I decided to try out the 1.2 to see how it would work. Usually my phone is iffy with the 1.2 but it flies with the rom. No bootloops or random reboots on it either. Seems rock solid to me. I had only 2 roms before that I used on a day to day bases (other then testing every rom I could! :p). Since last night I added 2 more, this one and the non-hybrid MIUI. The only issue I had was the launcher FC'ing on startup which the non-hybrid did too. Not too big of a deal. I just hit home a few times and it comes up fine. I don't want to switch to the MIUI dialer or mms because I would feel like I was just reverting back to the regular MIUI. I have them both backed up now if I want to change for that reason only. I enjoy it just the way it is. The best from CM6 and MIUI all in one. Can't get any better then that! Great job Zen! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication!

A

anonydroid

Hey zen, any chance for a. Zip to flash stock font? Other than that this rom is perfect. Thanks

scio

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod Settings

Any chance this includes the cyanogenmod settings (like notification and automatic brightness)? Or is that tied in with the framework?

Adhd

Reaction score
would it be possible to push only the phone apk and keep the contacts and mms apk's the same? for me... the scrolling is extremely laggy. i dont know if it is like that for everyone. but the mms and contacts scroll threw the list laggy. (with the miui apks)