[D1-MIUI Changelog]

Status
Not open for further replies.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Mixed feelings about the ringtone/notification sound options... I'm really happy to see some of the new ones (such as Teleport), but I miss some of the old ones (like the ringtone Insert Coin).

If there's a way to meld ringtones from the last version (zen's) with ones in the current version in the next update I would be much obliged.

one4u2nv

Reaction score
A quick chipping in of my two-cents: Since Chrome-to-Phone is available in the Market, I don't think it needs to be included as a system application. I'll be removing it from the zip before I install this.

That said: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I can't wait to install this.

This may be a stupid question, but is it as easy as just pulling out what you don't want then zipping it back up and flashing? Sorry to be a noob, but I've never done this before. Just flashed existing ROMs.

revenge8

Reaction score
lots of FC on the launcher...

Mine is changing fine...

i dunno why it worked the first time, then i rebooted and couldnt even use the phone cuz the force closes were constant and couldnt even get to the home screen. installed as stated. shall try install again.

update: still getting bad FCs after reinstalling and rebooting once. dont know why.. oh well.. back to ShadowROM! haha

Last edited:

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
do i need to force close and clear data for google services everytime i boot?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
If I understand this right, OP is instructing to install v3 with a straight install and not flashing two different Roms Right?

dapper1

Reaction score
As a vzw user any way to get the NFL app and is it possible to keep the phone locked when the keyboard slides open (toddler-proof).

btw - loving this rom and the changes over the last week!

blnko6

Reaction score
Is the browser and maps finding location for everyone? With out my GPS on it doesn't find my location.

jjfreak5

Reaction score
I get google services framework, and process com.android.phone has stopped working and FCs every time after I make a phone call? Anyone else getting this or figured any way to fix this?

jjfreak5

Reaction score
Is the browser and maps finding location for everyone? With out my GPS on it doesn't find my location.

Have you tried turning your GPS on? Because I am pretty sure you cannot get your location without GPS on...

Status
Not open for further replies.