D1-Miui-1.5.20

PARick

Reaction score
Ok, so love the ROM, but my Touchdown not being consistent on delivering my exchange emails convinced me I needed to swith. Then this build came out and I saw where you could lock an app into memory. I was fearful that the entire Touchdown app was too big, and just wanted to lock the email part in, but only saw the way to do all of touchdown. So I did that, and the emails did not improve. Then for giggles I rebooted and BINGO it could not be better!!! Thanks Magiman!! I can stay with this ROM!!!!

cowsquad

Reaction score
Why I cannot install miuiandroid app on this build, installation failed. Could anyone help me?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
I want to know if miui rom will ever get the volume rocker music controls like roms like liqiud or cm7. I use the music app often and love the feature of not having to be able to skip tracks so easily.

I would also like to know if this is possible. Is that something that has to be done by the chinese developers?

Also has anyone tried the V6 supercharger script with MIUI yet?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DROOIID

Reaction score
Will you post the link to the miui compatible Netflix apk...

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

HardWired

Reaction score
I want to know if miui rom will ever get the volume rocker music controls like roms like liqiud or cm7. I use the music app often and love the feature of not having to be able to skip tracks so easily.

I would also like to know if this is possible. Is that something that has to be done by the chinese developers?

Also has anyone tried the V6 supercharger script with MIUI yet?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
People have been running the script on miui with great success. magiman7 incorporated some of the V6 script into this build. Read his post on the first page of this thread. Post #10. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/148959-d1-miui-1-5-20-a.html#post1533787

This build is running extremely smooth and fluid on my droid.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
SO is anyone having trouble with sluggishness on this build using the 0.10 dark and blue theme ? Only thing I can think of causing my issues, but it is extremely annoying. Press a button and there is literally a 3 second delay before it registers.

You did a full wipe before installing? I am not sure why it is so sluggish. Try a reboot. If that doesn't help, try switching back to default theme just to see. I am using the Dark Remix theme and haven't noticed any major slow down.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Why I cannot install miuiandroid app on this build, installation failed. Could anyone help me?

Because I am devious and do not want you to be able to check out miuiandroid's competing build...

actually j/k about that. I have no idea why it wouldn't install. Typically the app comes loaded in /system/app, and I know you can't install apps there, but it should install to /data just fine.

illmatic636

Reaction score

Using Root Explorer move the apk to system/app. Long press the apk and go to permissions and make sure all the boxes on the 1st row are checked and only the top box in the 2nd row is checked. Then reboot and it should work.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Any get the wifi tethering working on this?

The native one gives me errors and the Wifi tether app does nothing.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Where did you get the native app? The wifi tethering error stems from an underlying communication issue with wifi and 3g and I don't forsee it working on this build.

*** Start PSA ***

On a side note, if anyone has been following the trends of tethering. If you do not have a tethering plan, DO NOT TETHER. Verizon does know who is doing it, just like ATT. (Actually they both know who is rooted too, but they don't seem to care so much about that) There WILL be consequences if unauthorized tethering is done. Verizon will be acting like ATT has in the near future and sending out notices and/or bills. Paying for unlimited data to your phone is not the same as unlimited data to your laptop.

*** Stop PSA ***

cowsquad

Reaction score
I couldn't get miuiandroid to install, how gay is that ? I moved it to data like magiman said, with no luck. I gave up :( magiman did his trick, I know lol :)

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I couldn't get miuiandroid to install, how gay is that ? I moved it to data like magiman said, with no luck. I gave up :( magiman did his trick, I know lol :)

Did you try what illmatic636 suggested and move it to /system/app ? You can use Root Explorer, or if your cheap like me, adb to push it there and then set permissions with 'chmod 644' (Make sure you remount system w/ 'abd remount')

illmatic636

Reaction score

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Where did you get the native app? The wifi tethering error stems from an underlying communication issue with wifi and 3g and I don't forsee it working on this build.

*** Start PSA ***

On a side note, if anyone has been following the trends of tethering. If you do not have a tethering plan, DO NOT TETHER. Verizon does know who is doing it, just like ATT. (Actually they both know who is rooted too, but they don't seem to care so much about that) There WILL be consequences if unauthorized tethering is done. Verizon will be acting like ATT has in the near future and sending out notices and/or bills. Paying for unlimited data to your phone is not the same as unlimited data to your laptop.

*** Stop PSA ***

Sorry I'm into wifi hotspot built into the rom. I forgot the d 1 doesn't have the hardware to run it.