D1-Miui-1.4.29

frostthejack

Reaction score
Any one else notice the four way boot normal hot bootloader and recovery.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

abtre

Reaction score
If you want, I can try some things if you are available to test them.
Sure, I'd be willing to test some things.

You mentioned two 4.29 ports that did not have this issue. One was the incredible, what was the other?
Sorry, they were both Incredibles. I was trying to narrow down whether it was the developers or the port.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
So I've been away from MIUI for a while and I'm ready to come back. I'm having trouble in Titanium Backup for some reason. I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere else.

All of my menus in Titanium are strange. It is like they are not quite compatible with the theme or something.

cowsquad

Reaction score
My camera isnt working on the latest miui 4.29 droid 1. I get this error camera can't connect

DROOIID

Reaction score
So I've been away from MIUI for a while and I'm ready to come back. I'm having trouble in Titanium Backup for some reason. I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere else.

All of my menus in Titanium are strange. It is like they are not quite compatible with the theme or something.

Just go to manage apps and turn off compatibility mode for titanium. If you read the op it says something about tb not working though.

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

drilus

Reaction score
My camera isnt working on the latest miui 4.29 droid 1. I get this error camera can't connect

Same thing for me.

Camera working just fine for me. I've only noticed one odd thing. If setting "Always Ask" in Google Voice...it doesn't actually change anything.

Other that what was mentioned above this rom has been completely flawless. Going to test it with Deprimed later today. dancedroid

DROOIID

Reaction score

Same thing for me.

Camera working just fine for me. I've only noticed one odd thing. If setting "Always Ask" in Google Voice...it doesn't actually change anything.

Other that what was mentioned above this rom has been completely flawless. Going to test it with Deprimed later today. dancedroid

My camera is working fine, but also I can't get gv to make calls either.

sstidhem

Reaction score
So, if I want to switch from Liquid to MIUI, what program should I use to backup my data on Liquid so it can be read on MIUI? Sounds like it's not Titanium and my experience confirms that. So, how do you back up your application data so it can be restored on MIUI?

gimpyestrada

Reaction score

Just go to manage apps and turn off compatibility mode for titanium. If you read the op it says something about tb not working though.

Thanks I'll give that a try. Though if I can't use Titanium to restore settings for apps, this will be a very short return to MIUI for me.

element192

Reaction score
So, if I want to switch from Liquid to MIUI, what program should I use to backup my data on Liquid so it can be read on MIUI? Sounds like it's not Titanium and my experience confirms that. So, how do you back up your application data so it can be restored on MIUI?

I'm looking for the exact same answer, I'm coming from UD and I see that MIUI doesn't restore any apps. Hopefully somebody has some advice on the best way to switch to MIUI from another GB ROM.

chewy74

Reaction score
I used TB

when restoring DO NOT restore system data, JUST app + data. if you find an app is FCing after, trying wiping data for the offending app. if it still FC then run 'Fix Permissions' in ROM manager

if you dont mind losing app data then just restore apps w/no data if you want to be on the safe side

I'm looking for the exact same answer, I'm coming from UD and I see that MIUI doesn't restore any apps. Hopefully somebody has some advice on the best way to switch to MIUI from another GB ROM.

toastedoats

Reaction score
i actually like occasionally wiping all apps and data, it feels nice to start fresh, then i just install the apps I really need and use as needed

sstidhem

Reaction score
That's what I tried before and it broke the App Market. It wouldn't download any apps at all after (kind of) restoring my application data. I also tried to restore my accounts with Titanium so maybe that stepped on something. I have several google accounts and don't like typing them back in. That's not a showstopper but my Robodefense stats MUST get restored.:)

I used TB

when restoring DO NOT restore system data, JUST app + data. if you find an app is FCing after, trying wiping data for the offending app. if it still FC then run 'Fix Permissions' in ROM manager

if you dont mind losing app data then just restore apps w/no data if you want to be on the safe side